If it’s already been done, we will do it even better.
If it hasn’t been done before, we will find a way to do it.
Sound pretentious? Not at all. These are facts backed up by an impressive list of equipment cleaning operations—the most diverse in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors.
Here are some prime examples:
- Preoperational cleaning of 7 kilometres of 4 in. to 12 in. diameter (10 cm to 20 cm) compressed air tubing in one of the biggest aluminium production facilities in Canada.
- Restoration to optimal capacity of existing towers at a metal production plant, eliminating the need for an additional cooling tower by adopting a Gotar solution.
- Quick return to service of the turbine at a hydroelectric power plant. The turbine shaft was cleared of surface rust in only eight hours, on-site and without dismantling.
- Seawater-cooled heat exchangers working like new after eliminating iron oxide deposits in six hours, with no dismantling!
- Vacuum pumps operating at peak performance with maintenance operations frequency reduced from 4 times to 1.5 times per year, a profitable solution!
- Exterior surface cleaning of locomotives reduced from one week to one day, with no abrasive scrubbing of the paint. The technical teams were able to focus on more productive tasks.
- Doubling of the kWh/day recovered by a heat reclaimer! This equipment now operates at maximum capacity and the Gotar maintenance solution has proved so profitable that it has become the standard for productivity.
- Hydrochloric acid replaced with a Gotar product to eliminate corrosion and inefficiency problems in the cleaning of extruder cooling systems.
- Improved performance of coolers on board a U.S. Coast Guard ship: reduction in average pressure of diesel service generators of 13 psi, and a 30°F (16°C) reduction in operating temperature for the main diesel engines.
- Elimination of external contamination in cooling towers for step-down transformers, reduction in the lubricating oil temperature of the transformers from 147°F (64°C) to 129°F (54°C) in the peak heat of summer. An effective and profitable maintenance operation for the customer!
See Case studies and Applications for additional information.
We personalize our products and procedures in accordance with each customer’s needs. As a result, our activity sectors are virtually limitless. Contact us to discuss your specific challenge. We can confirm the appropriateness of a Gotar solution.